Mjolnir Reforged
Artifact Maces Tool

Legend has that in order to prove his strength to his father, Thor, the god of thunder, stripped the core out of a star and used it as material to create Mjolnir.
Quality
Purple

Effect
Atk +750
MAtk +750
Str +10
INT +10
VIT +10
All Attributes +14
Hit +50
Pen. +25%
Demi-Human Race Damage +40%
Max HP +23000
Dmg Reduc. +5%, Magic Reduc. +5%
Mjolnir is filled with lightning power and casts [Thor's Fury] on enemies with every Auto Attack. [Thor's Fury]: deals extra True Dmg: (Atk + M.Atk) x50% to the target, and causes damage of 50% Atk to at most 5 enemies around the target in a 5-meter range. Each target hit by [Thor's Fury] and its Splash Damage will have a 20% chance of being slowed by 30% for 2 sec.


Jobs
KnightLord KnightRune KnightRunemasterPriestHigh PriestArchbishopSaintBlacksmithWhitesmithMechanicLightbringerMonkChampionShuraDragon FistAlchemistCreatorGeneticBegetterFlamesWarrior of WildfireInferno ArmorLittle SaviorRyujinmaruRyuoumaru
Use Skills
Buffs
{
  "id": 40790,
  "Dsc": "Str +10;INT +10;VIT +10;All Attributes +14;Hit +50;Pen. +25%;Demi-Human Race Damage +40%;Max HP +23000;Dmg Reduc. +5%, Magic Reduc. +5%",
  "BuffName": "Mjolnir 2 [1]",
  "BuffRate": {
    "Odds": 100
  },
  "BuffEffect": {
    "Agi": 14,
    "Dex": 14,
    "Hit": 50,
    "Int": 24,
    "Luk": 14,
    "Str": 24,
    "Vit": 24,
    "type": "AttrChange",
    "MaxHp": 23000,
    "DamReduc": 0.05,
    "DamSpike": 0.25,
    "MDamReduc": 0.05,
    "DemiHumanDamPer": 0.4
  }
}
{
  "id": 40791,
  "Dsc": "Mjolnir is filled with lightning power and casts [Thor's Fury] on enemies with every Auto Attack. [Thor's Fury]: deals extra True Dmg: (Atk + M.Atk) x50% to the target, and causes damage of 50% Atk to at most 5 enemies around the target in a 5-meter range. Each target hit by [Thor's Fury] and its Splash Damage will have a 20% chance of being slowed by 30% for 2 sec.",
  "BuffName": "Mjolnir",
  "BuffRate": {
    "Odds": 100
  },
  "BuffEffect": {
    "type": "GetSkill",
    "Itemid": 41552,
    "SkillID": 1005001
  }
}
Raw
{
  "id": 41552,
  "VID": 22041022,
  "Desc": "##129061",
  "Icon": "item_41552",
  "Type": "Mace",
  "Model": "ThorHammer2",
  "Effect": {
    "Atk": 750,
    "MAtk": 750
  },
  "MaxNum": 1,
  "NameZh": "##107791",
  "NoSale": 1,
  "SE_hit": "Common/acolyte_hit",
  "SuitID": [
    0
  ],
  "Quality": 4,
  "display": 0,
  "CanEquip": [
    12,
    13,
    14,
    15,
    203,
    204,
    205,
    52,
    53,
    54,
    55,
    62,
    63,
    64,
    65,
    213,
    214,
    215,
    122,
    123,
    124,
    125,
    132,
    133,
    134,
    135
  ],
  "CardSlot": 0,
  "ModelDir": "Assets/Art/Model/Role/Weapon/Mace/ThorHammer",
  "EffectAdd": {
    "Atk": 1.2
  },
  "EquipType": 21,
  "MapForbid": [
    3007,
    3008,
    3011
  ],
  "NoStorage": 7,
  "SE_attack": "Common/mace_attack",
  "SellPrice": 100,
  "ShadowOff": 0,
  "RefineMaxlv": 15,
  "RefineEffect": {
    "Refine": 6
  },
  "UniqueEffect": {
    "buff": [
      40790,
      40791
    ]
  },
  "ForbidFuncBit": 7
}